VICTORIA'S SECRET-LOVE SPELL BODY LOTION--Review

23:56:00

Victoria Secret's Love Spell Body Lotion
Victoria Secret's Love Spell Body Lotion


Finally...!!! I am reviewing this beauty. An year back my brother sent me  lots of Victoria's secret stuff,yeah you read it rite ..LOTS OF :) it included body care and perfumes and  even a Victoria secret bag. I would share it all through my reviews . Today is the day for Love Spell Body Lotion .

LOVE SPELL HYDRATING BODY LOTION 
Massage on for silky,replenishing moisture.Skin feels soft,smooth and touchable.


MY EXPERIENCE
The sooner you just click its cap open and here you go with a breeze of fruity fragrance ,instantly making the whole air around you smell like peaches and flowers . So refreshing it is, full marks but for a few it might be bit overwhelming,
Packaging is different from all the body lotions bottles available in the market ,a V shaped plastic bottle with a flip top lid containing 125 ml of product, easily squeezable and sturdy packaging, but nothing extra ordinary about it.
Texture of the lotion is like a well beaten yogurt,milky white and creamy , its a body lotion but I use it on my face and for hands, because it soothes my dry skin so well.Even though winters have not yet taken there full toll in Karachi  but for people with dry skin its already here. It does not gives that sticky feeling like many lotions does and completely absorbs into skin and keeps it moisturize for quite a good time.So for me it does it job well.


Price and availability : This body lotion comes with a set of three , shower gel-Body mist -Body Lotion.And the prices I have seen on different Facebook pages varies between 2500 to 3000 rupees. But people in UK can easily get the individual pieces as well.

To Conclude :

  • Sturdy packaging and easy to use flip top lid.
  • Refreshing fruity fragrance. 
  • Does what it claims,moisturize skin without sticky feeling.

  • Expensive.
  • Availability might be an issue.


Ratings:
3.5/5

Do comment if you enjoyed reading this post and if you had tried this what was your experience .


Takecare :) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Rosemarie Williams, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Rosemarie Williams, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe