REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAIN-REVIEW AND SWATCHES

08:11:00





Finally .... I have my hands on these,had my eyes peeled on these ever since they were launched but waited waited and waited for a lesser price :D So my lovely followers today I am reviewing the most raved Revlon balm stains ...lets get into details !!!!

REVLON-Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.


My Experience

When I saw a deal of two Revlon balm stains for 1200  on a Facebook page Beauty Hub I went crazy I know any one would go bonkers on such a deal but on inquiring I was told it's 1200 each if I order two :D anyhoo I still found it a pocket friendly deal as pages  just4girls and beauty arena are selling them for Rupees 1700 approx,and many other pages for rupees 1300 to 1500.

I had Rendenzous and Honey on my wishlist and luckily both were in stock :)    

Packaging is sturdy and retractable but being a jumbo stick it does not contain even half of the product to its size,definitely a deal breaker for such a price. Application is smooth and glides effortlessly though its not as buttery as a balm but somewhere in between , gives a glossy finish with moisture but this feeling does not last long and settles into a matte stain in an hour or so. It smells minty and gives mild cooling sensation that remains for around 30 to 40 minutes.The minty smell is not overpowering and fades away within 10 minutes of application.


Once it turns into a stain it dries out lips but having said that I did not experience any severe drying.



Rendenzvous


A perfect bright fanta orange shade that perks up my face instantly, keep it for special occasions and it will make you picture perfect.
I was a little skeptical as will it suit me, but it really compliments my medium to fair skin tone.

Honey

This one is an instant love , a muted rosey mauve pink shade, not nude but a perfect natural shade for every day looks,

Both the shades appear sheer in first swipe but easily buildable and requires multiple layering for the color to show up,honey being the lighter shade take 4 to 5 swipes ,whereas Rendenzvous appears bright in 3 swipes but then it depends on the intensity you want.The glossiness remained on my lips for around 1.5 to 2 hours which gradually turned into a stain(Include meals) .The stain in obviously less intense and remains for good 5 to 6 hours before it completely fades away.Honey turns into a berry pink colored stain and rendezvous into a very pretty peachy orange shade.






Contains 2.7 g. Tube is not even half filled.


Availability 
Easily available on many Facebook pages.

Ratings
4/5  deducted one point for the quantity and price.

If you enjoyed reading my post, do tell me by commenting below :)
Takecare.<3

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Nice review Sumbul. I own one in Sweetheart and love it a lot.

    Following your blog via GFC now, I'd really appreciate if you can visit my blog sometime and follow back! x

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx zubia.

    I wil definetly ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review.Honey is one awesome color .Lovely swatches.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sumbul, you reviewed a pair of awesomeness :P Love the color choice you did. Rendevous takes care of bolder lip choices, and Honey is perfect for my-lips-but-better kinda scene. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sumbul nice review, gr8 color picks , I have
    honey dolce ......please check out my new post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review they look awesome!


    thesyedasisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely review.. The rendezvous looks great..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe