Monthly Favorits

07:37:00


 

Hello pretty ladies, I know I am again off track but this time I have a genuine reason .... 'Procrastination' bad joke? ahhh that's the story of my life. So lets not waste any further time and welcome May with an open heart, living in Karachi and talking about an open heart welcome? You must be kidding. May has a special place in my heart ( my crush birthday comes in may :D) Good enough? NO??? oh common that's an awesome reason to love a month......
 
April went pretty fast and well here comes the 'April Favorites'. So grab a snack and enjoy the post and don't you forget to comment :)
 
1) Eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
 
Well years back I was watching a haul video on Youtube and I still remember the way she talked about this bomb of a balm, last month I bought my first Eos lip balm and so it all came as a flash back, you guys must be thinking that being a beauty blogger she is pretty late in trying it. Well I totally agree but to tell you the truth I had always thought it as an overpriced and ordinary balm. But I was so wrong and regret why I never tried it before. First thing first it smells heavenly ,its a mix of strawberry and lime and I wonder if other flavors smells equally good? its so hard to resist eating it.
Secondly it truly sticks to being a perfect balm, moisturizes lips without being tacky, I try to apply it every night before sleeping and I get super hydrated lips in morning. Works equally good if applied as a lip primer before applying your lipstick. So yeah two thumbs up for this cute pinky balm. And did I tell you it taste sweet too. :D
 
2)The Balm Hot Mama
 
Such a weird name and packaging but I LOVE this blush cum highlighter. This blush is a perfect peach color and gives the most subtle glow. Its a dupe of Nars orgasm, which unfortunately I never bought but I do have sleek Rose gold and trust me these two are quite different. The only thing common is the glow but that too is quite low intensity as compared to Rose gold. Pigmentation wise this blush is not that good either but then its easily buildable. Since the glow is so subtle you can easily carry it to work, I have been doing that and getting many compliments.
 
3)Luscious Lipstick in Just Peachy

That's my second tube of Just Peachy and I cant emphasis how deeply I love this shade. Its the perfect nude lipstick EVER!!!!.However, having said that I really liked the initial formula of this particular shade , which was a tad bit darker and even smelled  better than the present formulation. I so wish they revert to the previous one. The only con is ,it doesn't have great staying power but besides that its a gorgeous nude brown shade with peach undertones. Perfect for daily wear.

4) Benetint             

After constant raving from a dear friend I thought to give it a go. And oh my God! she was so rite , this stuff is magic. I recently got hold of it in medium size , quite pricy but worth it. It smells like roses which is mild and pleasant . It gives the Most ahmazing natural looking blush to your cheeks, just two to three drops and a little blending plus it stays literally for the whole 7 to 8 hours. cool? Secondly it makes your lipstick BOOM! for instance Mac Mehr doesn't much shows up on my pigmented lips, but with benetint its like so much more pigmented.

So that's it for today Folks. Do tell me if you had tried any of these?
               

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Drooling over your haul babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing favorites <3 dont worry you are not the last one. I have yet to try the eos lip balm lol ;) wanting to try The Balm's Hot Mama too :D as for the benetint and luscious lipstick they look quite tempting too. Loved your review <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe