EID SHEED :)

05:30:00

Let me share with you the bits and pieces of my Eid , even though we got four holidays, and I was so exited about it but how fast time flew ...and again Monday ....sigh!!!

Anyways lets move to the first day of our BARI EiD , it was a bit tiring, as always my mom did all the stuff and I did the simplest work of just making the name tags and stapling them on the 'ghosht packets'  : D
My sis made some yummy achar ghosht for lunch (it was mouth watering ) and then we went to all relatives for the meat distribution ;)

Even though we were extremely tired and our tummies were full but the Eid spirit was ON so we all cousins planned for a simple dinner

This Eid Mubarak was written by my cousin, we didn't wasted it .. :) And this date shake was superb .



The next day was Bar b q party at my cousins home :) It was yummy .


This was The Dress that I wore , shirt is from Ego and I paired it with a brown dupatta because the shirt had  dark brown thread designing on it (Not much obvious in pictures)


My feet looks so dark here :(  because of poor lightning but I really wanted to share all the pics :) ,

The third day was really exiting of all because my besti got married .. she had her nikkah and mayoun rasam .


Her mayoun dress was to die for...she really looked stunning, and I wore this beautiful red and green dress .

So that is what I have been doing on this Eid , I hope you guys will enjoy reading it :)

Please do comment and let me know about it <3

Take care.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe