Happy New Year :)

02:56:00


Better late than never :) So I wish all my lovely readers a New year with lots of success and achievements.
2013 was a very positive year for me I started my own blog, but being extremely buzi at work I had not posted as often as I wanted to.So thats my first new year resolution. :)

I have complied my 2013 favorites post,stuff that I am hooked to <3 I hope you would love reading it .

EYES




>MUA Undressed Palette
>Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
>Essence I LOVE STAGE eye base
> Devis double ended pencil in 01


LIPS





>Lusious Signature Lipstick in Cinnamon
>Wet and wild mega last lipstick in Purty persimmon and Rosebud
>Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous and Honey
>Luscious Ultra shine lipgloss in Flutter-Love love it.
>NYX Megasshine Lipgloss in Natural and Beautiful
>Christine Lip pencil in Orange Wood 298.

BRUSHES




>Real techniques brushes from there Core collection-Buffing Brush and Contour Brush.
>Elf  eye shadow and Crease Brush
>MUA Blending brush
>Random concealer brush -I use it for applying eye shade.




BLUSHER




>Benefit Thrrrob
>4 Blushes from my Sivanna Colors kit ,they are all orange/peach tone blushes-Amazing stuff.

Foundations & Powder




>Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent.
>Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 53.
>Krayolan TV Paint stick in shade 


HAIR AND SKIN CARE




>Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash 
>Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser -Love it
>St.Ives Olive scrub
>Pantene oil replacement 
>Ponds white beauty cleansing milk
>Olay Gentle cleansers-Cleansing milk.
>Victoria secrets shower gel in Heartbreaker and Love spell-Love it 
>St.Ives Moisturiser . Review
>Loreal ELVIVE shampoo and conditioner,I have tried Full restore and Triple resist(Both are amazing)


I would be reviewing many of these in my future posts. If you enjoyed this post please do tell me by commenting below :)


Takecare





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love all the products thanks nice http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Sumbul <3
    Im yours new follower, follow me back if you like
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying everyones new year post...Great post and great blog :)

    following you now :)
    Nida's Beauty Bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post following you on gfc , follow back please :)

    thesyedasisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe