MONTHLY FAVOURITES !!!!

01:06:00


Its always interesting to read monthly favorite posts plus it definitely helps in getting the right products that have been loved and raved by many.Keeping that in mind I have started my own series of MONTHLY FAVORITE. I hope you would love to know my most used products in the month of JULY.




1.WET AND WILD MEGALAST LIPSTCIK IN ROSEBUD. Lipsticks are my most loved beauty item. I can skip a liner but would never head out bare lips, making it my life goal to hoard as many lipsticks as I can.I bought Wet and Wild rose bud few months back and initially loved the gorgeous muted rosy pink shade but somehow before I could completely explore this beauty ,it was lost in the heaps of my makeup stash.(my bad).But not until recently that I got hold of this kick ass lippy again.Yeah!!its that good and if u r a makeup junkie like me you ought to get it asap.Its long lasting,matte but not drying and the color on its own is beautiful (compliments medium to fair skin tones very well).

2.REAL TECHNIQUE BUFF BRUSH. I cannot emphasize enough how much I adore this little piece of perfection.Be it powder or foundation ,it simply does the job so effortlessly. I use it daily for powder application and even though I do not really buff it, the result is still flawless .I simply swirl the brush across my face for a light dust, just to even out my slightly uneven skin tone. Have washed this brush multiple times and trust me I have never witnessed a single shed till now.Its perfectly dense and super soft.

3.ELF MAKEUP MIST AND SET Can't stop drooling over this black beauty and if you have read my SUMMER TAG! you might have an idea too.Precisely, its a must have considering the sweltering summers that we have to face for almost 80 percent of the year.(only we karachiites can relate to this).Makeup stays for good five to six hours without budging but what I love most about it, is the dewy finish that it instantly gives to your skin.

4.LOLANE INTENSE CARE KERATINE REPAIR MASK I have been facing some serious hair issues from an early age,have to dye my hairs every month and that has made my hairs so rough and dry like a broomstick (no joking).Then came a phase of excessive shedding which is still on its peak and has turned my beautiful curly bunch into an extremely frizzy haystack (again no joking).Then recently I stumbled upon this heavenly repair mask,which is no ordinary hair mask and leaves hair so soft that you wont stop touching them.It has literally culled the frizziness and my hairs are no longer coarse or dry. Its a must, must, must have girls (If only my words could tell you my love for it).




Did you find this post interesting and informative? Do let me know in the comments bellow.
Your comments makes my day.

Love you all <3










You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hey from where did you get this hair mask? and what's the price range? I too have very frizzy dry hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Saba !!!

      You must try it as it cures frizziness like no other,I bought it from Imtiaz.But its available almost every where.
      Price may range from 250 to 300

      Delete
  2. Great picks. I love all the products u have mentioned in your post other than the intense repair mask. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks and that wet n wild lipstick seems a nice shade to wear in summers.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl :)

    Yes it surely is ,do try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WnW Rose bud is love and u picked good products <3
    Nice post :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried the keratin repair mask and totally loved it! Would give this one a try too and oh, the buffing brush is superb! :)

    Momina xx
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe