NEW YEARS GOALS

05:51:00



2015 ended up so fast and now its already mid of Feb,gosh!!! My last year was a roller coaster ride in true sense .Experienced some of the worst ever behaviors , rather true faces of people and that you have to be strong because there is no other choice,the good part was my siblings got married and the whole wedding fiesta brought us so many happy memories. Work life went smooth if not superb, marked some great travel adventures with my awesome Dad,tried new makeup brands like a ninja ,made some awesome new friends.So all in all 2015 contributed a lot in making me more mature and confident but I still have many goals to accomplish.And today via this post I present you few of my new year resolutions (which is no more a new year and these resolutions are my life long goals):

1)Fitness Goal:

With this hectic work life where you are on your toes most of the time, you come home all drained up and fatigued.I believe proper exercise can help buildup stamina and vitality.So planning for some rigorous strength training sessions together with some doable aerobics.I am such a lazy butt so haven't started it yet but I promise (a promise to self) that today is the last day of this shitty procrastination. My fitness goal with priority is stamina buildup,muscle toning and lastly to eat less junk ..(Junk food is my life)

2)Makeup Goals:

By makeup here I mean my makeup buying habits.I went over board last year and hoarded makeup just like anything. Buying makeup was a lust and at the same time a retail therapy that became a long bad habit.The worst part was, it was mostly random purchase.So my third goal (but not obviously third in priority ) would be to buy only what I need and stop being fancied by every other release.I have also put myself on a spending ban of six months,starting from this month only.Following was my first makeup buy of the year and I loveeed it but now I am on a BANNN.



3)Blogging Goals:

What I miss most in my life is persistent blogging , I have never been consistent in developing blog content because its one hell of a task when you have a hectic work life.But since I love blogging so much and almost feel guilty for neglecting it, that I have made a point of blogging daily even if its about penning down a random idea or creating a small piece for a blog post,no matter what, it has to be done daily.I want to post more regularly. So my fourth goal is to make this space more active and more loved.

4)Reading Goals:

I am a sucker when it comes to books. (Remember the new course books that we used to sniff and loved so much).Well was never a nerd but I got this habit of leisure reading from my parents,and now that I am all alone after my sister got married (which means I cant nag someone continuously), I indulge myself more often into this beautiful world.My reading goals include reading more from Khaled Hosseni and Elif Shafak.I am hooked to both of there styles.Plus I wish to buy and read Harry potter complete series( better late than never, and age is only a number ,rite?)

5)Travelling:

From last two years I have been going to family vacations and was fortunate enough to experience and make some out of this world memories.I am not some one who would plan a destination and budget it out with all the itinerary rather It just happens like in a snap (if you know what I mean) Plans never workout for me therefore I am just hoping to do the same this year. Few of the places that are on my wish list include kel ( Kashmir ),Lahore and Koh Samui (Thailand),lets see if I would be lucky enough to travel to one of these places this year.

Resort in Shogran where we stayed (All covered up in clouds) Epic beauty


I hope you had a fun read. Do comment below if you are happy to see my blog back in action :)

Love you all .





























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe