MY WEEKEND ROUNDUP #2

07:49:00

Lovely fellas, : "My weekend roundup" was amongst the most initial post that I shared on my blog (here) , not only did I enjoy creating it but received some great feedback too therefore today I am bringing you my last week summary through this post. By the way I am just an ordinary girl next door whose life is not that thrilling but, oh well, I promise we can get along this pretty well.(High five) .

I was on leave from work for the whole week and even though I was confined to my room I had one heck of a time , following are the bits and pieces of my lazy, home stuck vacation.



I became a hardcore fan of Khaled Hosseini when I got my hands on "a thousand splendid suns", it left me speechless so I knew I had to get his other two novels immediately. This book stole my heart too and I remember my eyes slipping a tear silently while reading it, I had some good laughs too but the heaps of sadness this books throws at you is incomparable. A story of remorse and guilt, love and loyalty beautifully narrated with a brief history of all the turmoil happened in Afganistan, the pre 9/11 era.I was in a deep state of gratitude for all the blessings that I never took account of or asked for ,that we are blessed in so many ways one could possibly think of . Please do give it a read and it would make you a little bit more compassionate.


Besides reading I watched plenty of movies and even watched those which I wouldn't have otherwise.Like the Hate story 3 (please don't hate me because I had no other option available at that point of time ) Its not that bad actually rather another run of the mill type. Watched Fitoor and didnt like it either except for the beautiful landscape of Kashmir.Watched Inside Out and enjoyed it alot,though its been dragged a bit. The rest were all old bollywood movies that we must have watched repeatedly and there is nothing much to talk about them.


How could I miss some online shopping and that too at some bargain,if you had read my last post where I talked about my six months spending ban,you might be thinking of how easily I gave up and to be honest I did,because the prices were so lucrative and I am in love with Bath and Body works shower gels so I couldn't miss this opportunity or else it would have haunted me for the rest of my life.Bought this from Smart Bargains

So that's all folks,did you enjoy reading this post? Do tell me in the comments below.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely blog post��
    Will read khalid husseni too ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post with honest detail dear how about we follow each other?
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe