SUMMER TAG !

01:46:00

A very sweet fellow blogger Saleha of Saleha's Makeup Diary tagged me a bunch of fun questions the theme of which revolves around summer, so lets get started:


1. There’s no doubt that the season that best defines Greece is summer! It’s the Mediterranean sun, the deep blue sea, the cloudless skies, the endless coastline. It’s all these and everything else that cannot be found but in this tiny part of the world, in the South-East of Europe. Imagine that, you are relaxing here. What are you sipping on?  (Favorite summer drink)  


My God!!! what a delightful and serene day it would be and right now after a tiring and extremely hectic day at office I really wish to escape to such bliss,thinking of such a relaxing spot the drink that pops up to my mind is chilled peach and orange slush,


2. What is your favorite clothing item? Also show us your favorite summer dress.

Without any doubt it has to be the hijab/Scarf .A dark,bright plain color hijab perks up my attire so well and even on days when my dress is a bit boring a contrasting bright scarf does all the job perfectly.
Favorite summer dress has to be something fresh looking ,something floral or prints that are not too loud or gaudy.Loving the recent knee length shirts and cigarette pants trend,which if combined with some fresh floral prints and pastels colors will make a perfect summer dress.

Recently bought a two piece suit from Khaadi Eid collection that fits my criteria of an uber and chic summer favorite dress.

3. What is your favorite summer accessory?

The only accessory that I manage to pull off this summer is my Guess watch,in love with this gold rose chunky watch.

4. What is your favorite body spray and perfume?

Not a body spray and perfume person.

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?

No doubt! Summer makes my hair super frizzy and drier but much of my hair concerns are temporarily subsided because of the head cover.So I do not use any of the the hair styling products however,having said that I require more vigorous hair cleaning routine packed with some deep conditioning and hair mask twice every week.

6. What’s your favorite summer nail polish?

I assume its the favorite nail color..... which would be misty greens and blues.

7. What's your favorite summer-proof product?

Makeup setting spays , I am loving the elf makeup mist and set,and Saeed Ghani rose water spray.The Saeed Ghani rose spray is my saviour in this scorching heat.I always keep it in the fridge for an instant refreshing spritz.Elf Mist on the other hand gives the perfect dewy finish to my makeup and help makeup stay fresh.

8. What is your favorite lip color this summer?

Lipstick is my favorite makeup product so choosing one is quite a task.Mac impassioned and NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp has to be the two most loved lip colors this season.

9. What is your favorite blush for summers?

I recently added NYX pinched to my little makeup collection and believe me its the perfect pinkish matte blush, I am still exploring this beauty.

10. A beauty product, which is essential for you considering summers?

Makeup setting sprays again takes the lead here if you want to keep your makeup from slipping.

11. What is your favorite summer candle? If any

Currently do not own any candle but have been eyeing some Bath and Body works delicious looking candles since long.

12. Your favorite spots for vacation?

Last year explored some most beautiful and enchanting nature lands of the northern regions,though each city I explored have some magic element in itself but the place that still lingers in my mind and that I want to visit again and again is Naran Khagan.

The snow covered mountains,melting glaciers,captivating scenery melts the heart with ecstasy.

13. Any picture of quote, that inspires you this summer?

Something that I posted recently on my Facebook page (Here) .


14. Have you published any blog post regarding summers? Leave links here.

Had been out of blogging scene since one year,which makes it the FIRST post of the year :).



I hope you enjoyed reading this fun Summer Tag  as much as I enjoyed answering it,I would love to know your responses in the comments below.I am tagging a very dedicated blogger Shehrzad Bhatti of Pretty Peachy and Pink


Takecare :)










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those were some lovely answers ♡.
    I am so grateful that you did this tag! I am also eyeing bnbw candels.
    THANKYOU SO MUCH!
    Xoxo, SalehaKhokhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a best friend i knew most of your answers but still enjoyed reading all.. Luv u sumbul :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe