My Teeny Weeny Haul :)

11:36:00



I finished my ST.Ives Apricot scrub which has been with me since quite a long time , so I had to buy another one and ended up buying these three cute babies . I bought all these from Time Medicos , a drugstore that I love :) 


                                               
St.Ives Olive scrub


Had read good reviews about it, and decided to give it a shot , my skin is  extremely dry  lets see if it really works for me . Packaging seems so cute and different from there other regular scrubs.
It costed me 375 rupees.


                                                       
                                                               
Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Mask




That is something I just bought randomly , but I m blown by the first try , really cleaned my skin unlike there Goji Berry Mask which was a total waste.
It costed me 300 rupees .


                                                           


My sis suggested me to buy this one , its a leave in conditioner . Smells great and consistency is thick like a conditioner , doesn't say any thing about how to use it . This one is Anti hair fall  there where three more, smooth and silky , classic care and colored hair repair . Not a big fan of Pantene but this particular product some how seems promising ,
It costed me 360 rupees. 

                                                       

Takecare :)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi there, Congrats on starting up a wonderful blog! I want to know if these face creams, scrubs and masks really work? I have a very oily but sensitive skin..so most of them give me skin rashes and painful pimples..so please suggest me something that you have personally tried and found good-I know you have a dry skin unlike me..but I guess, you can suggest me something effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur comment made my day :) Do try Freeman's Dead sea mineral mask...it just absorbs all the oil and leave a smooth fresh clean skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, You are great! I'll look for it..is it easily available and what's its price? (I can't afford expensive products) :(

      Delete
  3. Your blog is amazing I just discovered it a few days ago and I am already a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku so much abgeen.. ur comment made my day ♡

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe