My Weekend Roundup :)

10:01:00

 A little fun loving blog post showing how I spent my weekend,




          
Started of my weekend with this absolute fantastic movie, The adjustment Bureau : Truly a worth watch , different from typical love stories ,  it kept me so involved till the end , A MUST WATCH LADIES :)



Crispy sandwich with lots of thick tomato slices

Had a simple lunch after spending my whole day on editing and creating my blog design, it was such fun .




Google Image


Met my bestie <3 Meeting her Is always so fun , gossiping and chilling together , Seeing each other new clothes , talking about fashion movies and what not...she is getting married next month so exited about her wedding :) but a little sad too ..



Google Image


And lastly went to atrium today ( I m wondering how awesome my weekend was ) and watched MAIN HOON SHAHID AFRIDI .

A nice masla movie , which will thrill you keeping you glued throughout the movie , a little dragging in few scenes which might bore you but on the whole it was an excellent effort except for the Mathira dance ..



And that ends my weekend , happy that it was such a happening one .. I believe that a happy break from work makes us even more productive and we meet challenges with greater energy .

hoping that you guys will like my post .


Takecare :)










                

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe