ARTDECO EYESHADOW BASE-REVIEW & SWATCHES

12:49:00

My first ever eye shadow base, which was a total random purchase ....!!!! Lets get into details and see whether I regret buying it or love it.






THEY CLAIM 

The Eyeshadow Base with a soft, creamy consistency prevents the deposition of eyeshadow in the eyelid crease and makes the powder eyeshadows highly long-lasting, intense and brilliant. The eyeshadow is being applied easier, distributed better and lasts longer. This way, little particles cannot become loose, making it ideal for contact lens wearers. The base calms reddened eyelids with bisabolol and neutralizes the color of the eyelid. Vitamin E nourishes and protects the sensitive skin of the eyes.

Suitable for all kind of eyeshadows. Free from animal ingredients



MY EXPERIENCE 

A cute black small jar ,size is almost similar to an eye gel jar ,made up of hard plastic which makes it really sturdy and attractive. The smell of it is a little hard to describe may be like medicines but not really ahhh ... but it is very mild .

The texture of base was very creamy in the initial days but with time it is getting thick which  makes it harder to get out of the jar... Even though my use is very limited that means less exposure to air but still in just four weeks of use it is so thick. Because it was creamier when I bought it, application was easy and smooth but my o my now I really have to push it into my lids and it does not even out, which really freaks me out .
It also have shimmer in it which is quite noticeable and gives matte shadows a sheen to it 
 
It really boost up the eye shadow , makes them more vibrant and long lasting ,the longest I have wore it is 5 to 6 hours and my eye shadow was exactly the same without creasing.

It costed me 650 rupees and contains 5 ml of product and will easily last long , I bought this from Imtiaz super store,it is also available on Just4girls.pk


To Conclude:


  • Boost up eyeshadows and make them more vibrant
  • No creasing and fading  
  • Cute pakaging 
  • Affordable.   

  • Dries up really fast.
  • With time application is rough.
  • Contains fine shimmer in it .

Will I Repurchase:
I wont and my search for another affordable eye shadow primer/.base continues.

Ratings:
2/5

Notice the unevenness of eyeshodow base

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was gona get this but now I'm thinking otherwise. I hate eyeshadow primers with shimmer. Thankx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe