HAUL :)

02:17:00

I really wanted a few things in my stash since long , when I saw them instock I quickly ordered them without taking a minute , lets have a look :)




KRYOLAN TV PAINT STICK

I have always been using Liquid foundations but seeing my friends using it I really love the coverage it gives , but unfortunately the my skin type is dry and the first time I applied it my skin looked so patchy . May be it will work wonders in summers :) I will be reviewing it in detail .
Price  RS 1200


MUA UNDRESSED


O yeah ...I have finally my hands on it hehe , this stuff is really so cool and all the beauty bloggers are so rite about it , I simply love it . But when I first saw it I said...this is so small O_o
Price RS 750

MUA BLENDING BRUSH-E3


Soft and perfectly fluffy brush , blends like a pro
Price RS 350


I purchased all this stuff from Just4girls .

This was a really precise but much desired haul :) I hope you guys would love this post,
Do leave a comment to show some love .

Takecare :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe